Complete this checklist before sending your entries
It is for your own benefit. There is no need to send the checklist to us.
◯ Your age must be 13 –19 years at the time of entering.
◯ If you are entering for the first time and are no longer at school, provide proof of age.
◯ Send your own original work typed on white A4 paper (one side only).
◯ DO NOT send work that has already been published, submitted for publication elsewhere (including the Internet) or currently entered for another competition.
◯ Photocopy the 2018 entry form from the back page of Molten Mouth.
◯ CLEARLY write your name and the other information requested on the entry form, and post ONE COPY of this with your entries.
◯ POST TWO COPIES of each entry. Maximum three entries allowed per person. We prefer that you send your work unfolded, in an A4 sized envelope.
◯ EMAIL one copy of each entry as a Word document to email@example.com. Do not send pdfs or google documents.
◯ Your name should only appear on your entry form. Please remove it from your text. However, the name (i.e. the title) that you give to each entry must be at the top of the first page.
◯ There is no word limit but entries must be suitable for publication in an anthology.
◯ POST your entries to the following address:
P.O. Box 21120
Deadline for entries is 1st September
Other information you need
- Entries will be acknowledged and results will be advised by email.
- Results will be available in late November or early December.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The editors of the collection reserve the right to make minor editorial changes to your work, without consultation.
- Each successful entrant receives a free copy of the current year’s book. All entrants will have an opportunity to purchase copies at prices well below the retail price.